| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rodrigues in January is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature variation/ range is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry. Some 132mm (5.2in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Rodrigues January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Rodrigues, Mauritius
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Rodrigues:
- Agalega, Mauritius - 1266.4 kms (787 miles) NW
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 1495.6 kms (929.4 miles) WNW
- Brandon Cda, Mb, Canada - 539.6 kms (335.3 miles) NW
- St. Brandon, Mauritius - 539 kms (335 miles) NW
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 1484.4 kms (922.4 miles) W
- Pamplemousses, Mauritius - 615.1 kms (382.3 miles) W
- Plaisance, Mauritius - 604.6 kms (375.7 miles) W
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 834.9 kms (518.8 miles) W