| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rodrigues in April is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 129mm (5.1in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Rodrigues April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Rodrigues, Mauritius
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Rodrigues:
- Agalega, Mauritius - 1266.4 kms (787 miles) NW
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 1495.6 kms (929.4 miles) WNW
- Brandon Cda, Mb, Canada - 539.6 kms (335.3 miles) NW
- St. Brandon, Mauritius - 539 kms (335 miles) NW
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 1484.4 kms (922.4 miles) W
- Pamplemousses, Mauritius - 615.1 kms (382.3 miles) W
- Plaisance, Mauritius - 604.6 kms (375.7 miles) W
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 834.9 kms (518.8 miles) W